Fall Leaf Collection
The Township picks up leaves once a year in the fall (November, December & January). Residents have the choice to rake your leaves to the edge of your property or bag your leaves in biodegradable paper bags. This collection is for leaves only, no grass clippings, branches or other debris.
Residents may also bring leaves and grass clippings to our Compost Facility located on Galloway Road, Wednesday through Saturday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS: You may not be aware that a new Galloway Township Ordinance mandates that as of the 2012 Leaf Collection, those who are bagging leaves must place them in biodegradable paper bags for pickup at the curb.
For dates of pickup please call the Public Works Department at 652-3700 ext. 244.
Section #1 Section #3
Parkway W. to Bremen Avenue Parkway E. to Reeds Bay
Route 30 N. to Galloway boundary Jimmie Leeds Road S. to Galloway boundary
Section #2 Section #4
Parkway E. to Reeds Ray Parkway W. to Bremen Avenue
Jimmie Leeds Road N. to Galloway boundary Route 30 S. to Galloway boundary
PLEASE RAKE YOUR LEAVES TO THE EDGE OF YOUR PROPERTY – NOT IN THE ROADWAY
- DO NOT rake leaves over storm drains or in roadway creating a hazard.
- Leaves must be placed at the edge of your property no more than 5 days prior to scheduled collection.
- Leaves must be raked out to edge of property prior to your scheduled collection and will be made during your scheduled time.
- Raked leaves must be fully accessible; away from utility poles, mailboxes and parked cars.
- Delays due to inclement weather may affect scheduled collection dates.
For information about Composting on your property,
call the Office of Sustainability at 609-652-3700 Ext. 209