The Department of Finance is responsible for the administration of the Township's fiscal condition, services and resources. Major services include budgeting, financial reporting, accounting, purchasing, cashiering, Tax and Sewer billing.
Significant Department Tasks
The department coordinates and controls centralized purchasing functions. The significant department tasks are as follows:
- preparing annual and periodic financial reports and analyses
- preparation of the annual budget
- controlling expenditures for budgetary accounts
- investing idle funds
- receipting and disbursing funds
- maintaining internal controls over financial transactions and resources
- providing centralized accounts receivable processing and control.
Divisions Within the Department of Finance
The department is broken into six divisions: